• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You have already announced that you don't "get" football
    Just because someone doesn't 'get' a game - played by nonces for plebs - doesn't mean he's gay!

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    fantacised about my curvaceous botty and manly chest.
    Erm... in this case however...

Comment

is churchill gay then? this one lad i know managed to stay in the closet till age 31 - he was a very big mouth too!

in the forces eh? i've seen your sort in American Beauty!
      Last edited by barry_abs; 30 October 2007, 21:22. Reason: translated to queen's english

Comment

"chronic for givin it the biggun too.."
        Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by barry_abs View Post
          is churchill gay then? this one lad i know managed to stay in the closet till age 31 - he was a very big mouth too!

in the forces eh? i've seen your sort in American Beauty!
          No I'm not gay.

Although it appears that ShaunBhoy fantasises that I am. He must've been buggered by the local Priest as a choirBhoy.

Ah well. Sorry to dissappoint.

Comment

No I'm not gay.

Although it appears that ShaunBhoy fantasises that I am. He must've been buggered by the local Priest as a choirBhoy.
            Churchy,
            denial is not just a river in africa.

Still displaying that fixation of yours with the RC Church I see. Nurse, up that dose will you?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Churchy,
              denial is not just a river in africa.

Still displaying that fixation of yours with the RC Church I see. Nurse, up that dose will you?
              Shaunbhoy, if you posted something genuinely humourous you wouldn't need smileys to let people know when to laugh.

Have you thought about seeing AtW for comedy lessons?

Comment

Shaunbhoy, if you posted something genuinely humourous you wouldn't need smileys to let people know when to laugh.
                I put them there to annoy you Churchill. If you weren't so glacially slow at cottoning on you'd have realised that yonks ago. Must try harder.
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I put them there to annoy you Churchill. If you weren't so glacially slow at cottoning on you'd have realised that yonks ago. Must try harder.
                  Never has the icon been less appropriate than after the drivel you post. Smacks of insecurity methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Never has the icon been less appropriate than after the drivel you post. Smacks of insecurity methinks.
                    If only your opinion counted.

Comment

Working...
                    X