• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK phrases for newbies.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Apart from when it's two girlies of course, that's strangely interesting...(also banned from this forum I believe...)
    I might not really be a fat Northern bloke, for all you know. This is the internets after all.

(I thought your FFS was just a witty riposte in the spirit of the thread to be honest - don't hit me Carling Wotsit )

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      Oh Lawd, Cailin can’t you see it, Churchill is just jealous, he wants some loving too… he really likes you, its just his silly way of attracting your attention – ask SA he did the same to her, then it was flirty hugs and loves when SA gave him the attention he wanted...

OK will do my song now ..

Churchill looooooves Cailin..

Churchill Loooves Cailin

He wants to Huuuuug her

He wants to Kiiiiiiiiis her
      Ah bless! What a lovely, lovely, love-in.

Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Aww bless...

Is ickle churchypoop awl sad and unwuvved? Poorly puppy! Lets all give puppy some puppy wuppy fluffy love n cuddles. Aww... Itchycoo little itsybookums... it's alright little puppywuppy...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          You've got a cheek haven't you?!
          No more than you.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Aww bless...

Is ickle churchypoop awl sad and unwuvved? Poorly puppy! Lets all give puppy some puppy wuppy fluffy love n cuddles. Aww... Itchycoo little itsybookums... it's alright little puppywuppy...

Coffee keyboard interface moment
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              Coffee keyboard interface moment

Ditto
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I nearly got diabetes reading RH's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                  I nearly got diabetes reading RH's post.
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Ah yes how could I forget.
                    Alzheimers?
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      You're so bloody agressive towards me all the time.

Perhaps I can explain. You see it all boils down to the huge aversion churchill has to anything that sounds, however tenuously, Irish/Celtic/Catholic. Not sure if it all stems back to his quirky Masonic roots, or to some trauma he experienced when in the Sea Scouts/RNR, but it is unquestionably a demon he perenially wrestles with, and the fallout blights his posts. Couple that to the fact that his missus keeps him on a short leash if you know what I mean, and you get the anally-retentive boor that we all witness on here. However, it is not all doom and gloom as I believe he is receiving counselling for his insecurity complex. Only time will tell if it has been money well spent. In the meantime best advice is just to ignore him. Most of us do!

HTH

SB in "Forgive him for he knows not what he doth" mode

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X