• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New gig in Edinburgh - Advice needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    That made me smile... now £1400 pcm for my 2 bed and really it is lovely, money welll spent, but it's not available the now.

I would have thought a Londoner would have a big enough wallet to afford some decent

and you call 1400pcm something decent , more like luxury !. I am only here cos as opposed to sitting on the bench so gotta watch the pennies considering costs and tulipe rate.

would not mind paying that much if it includes good lass to warm me up every night

scoot aint 2bed too much if you are just contracting out here.... unless the other bedroom is a dungeon... just curious

css_jay99

Comment

Working...
    X