• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blatant lies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Yes, but they will share rooms - 5-6 adults per house, you can't be more efficient than that in terms of available real estate usage.
    it's 5-6 single guys now, wait till they start breeding 6^3 = boomed.

house prices will always rise in the long term, simple economics,
    people > land, looking at last 40years house prices on average have
    doubled every 7 years.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
      Did anyone watch The Truth About Property last night?

Cypriot immigrant buys council property in Hackney under right to buy for a whopping £37k, sells it for half a million and is next minute driving around in an Audi TT, having bought a new house for himself and ploughing the rest into BTL houses.

It got me thinking, how many years could you put up with living in a council estate in Hackney or Hoxton - having first married a "disabled" Somalian or Pakistani woman (the most fertile) to get up the list, then claim you only earn 10k pa (don't tell them about the dividends) if there is an easy half mil at stake.

Once you're due to sell the house, one telegram to your missus's family telling them you're not really a Muslim and she's brought shame on the family, she's history within a matter of days and you're off to buy a new 911 Turbo.
      Great comment. You've somehow managed to pinpoint exactly what I'm doing.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        Great comment. You've somehow managed to pinpoint exactly what I'm doing.
        You live with a disabled Somalian wife in Hackney?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
          I thought everyone did? It's very trendy nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
            Listen mate, just don't tell wife #1 who lives in a big house and wants an even bigger house. Means to an end, my friend.

Comment

Working...
            X