• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What car to buy next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    I will have to send this to the missus, just to prove that I can be right once and it is not against the law!!!
    Why do you think it is not against the law?
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      bag-o-pus.

SA has said she has a lot of experience working on brakes if your new car needs a service. She'll be only too pleased to help.
      No wonder you like the SLK, those plush headrests give you somewhere to rest your varicose brains
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        Why do you think it is not against the law?
        When I met missus right, I didn't know her first name was always!!!
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
          When I met missus right, I didn't know her first name was always!!!
          But I am sure you prefer her to missus right HAND
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Second hand boxster S ?

Comment

As much as it sticks in my throat to say this...

The new BMW 135 coupe M sport 0-60 5.4 top speed limited to 155 and its only a shade over 30k and you still get 30 plus to the gallon.

I hate myself for saying it but I've been looking at one myself
              have I no shame....
              Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Pussycat you don't need a car to be sexy.

ps what is clippy's av meant to be?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  But I am sure you prefer her to missus right HAND
                  Well yeah, obviously. ...
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

The Maserati Cambiocorsa 4.2 is not a bad buy 2nd hand. Let someone else take the depreciation hit.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I'm happy with my S4 cabrio.

Isn't too bling, makes a great noise and hides away discreetly in the average car park. Doesn't attract too much attention unless you arrive with the roof down obviously.

MPG is carp though if you drive it hard!

Someone I know has a BMW 335d coupe and I have to say, that thing is mindblowing for a diesel. I'd seriously consider one of those now.
                      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X