• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Ah mods pleeeeeeease let me call bagpuss a noddy - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!

noddy noddy noddy noddy noddy!!!!!

Damn it!!!
    He's here http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/noddy.html. Send him a message.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Nothing to see here just some unfounded female bitching
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        What's the team that Roy Keane manages?
        What's that got to do with petal tude?
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sally you're not really this thick are you?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            you're not thick are you?
            "Things Said To Bagpuss"
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well......
              • he nearly shafted me for about £3k not so long ago, by grassing me up to an agent who I used to work for that I was coming back here for 5 days (and NOT going through him). noddy FACT!
              • He's been put in charge of the team I'm in temporarily for 5 months, and I believe he's using his "power" to get rid of me, and keep all the contractor work for himself (and his mate).
              • I had almost wangled a 6 week extension last Friday, which I believe he has just talked the management out of.
              • A bit of work came in a few weeks ago which would have been a nice little 4 week piece of work for one of us...and I heard him say to the Business guy "why dont you just pay me £2k to do it instead of putting a CR though - I'll have it done by tonight for you". And they've put this guy in charge!! ******* ridiculous.
              • he eats ridiculous things for lunch
              • he goes on about calories all the time
              • he gets me to do bits of work for him doesn't even say thank you
              • he just IS a noddy.

There's obviously a bit of jealousy going on with me like....but I still think...all together....noddy!

mods, bravo best work yet!
              Can you not just stitch him up completely? Some kind of dodgy internet access / emails / "reading material" left lying around??

Come on woman - you must be able to think of some kind of revenge to get!! Stitch him up and then make yourself look good by saving the day.

A mate of mine said he worked somewhere in techie support, and one guy was testing modems with his own device to see if they worked, but the modems were broken. Tech guy two one morning, just as guy one was about to test another modem, shouts across the office "Don't plug that in - you've already fried three of those with that thing!"

Result - guy one has no credibility and leaves soon after that. Guy two gets the promotion.

Turns out that the modems were all fine - until guy two snuck in every morning and broke them, knowing that guy one would test them out...
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Erm.........

Just got my extension.

Ahem....

Not at all like me to over react.

<cough>
                Still - get your revenge in first and knife the ****er
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Still - get your revenge in first and knife the ****er

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

What's that got to do with petal tude?
                    "Can do at-t-i-t-ude."

hth
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      "Can do at-t-i-t-ude."

hth
                      Ah right!!!!

tit!

I get it

Edit: Oh look - you can say tit again!!

What about cock?

Edit2: Damn it
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment