• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3 month scan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Number two is on it's way - two kids under two, I'm getting slightly concerned ...
    Tell us who did it, and we'll get the b@stard for you.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Congrats Snaw.

When was the scan?

Coincidentally we had our 12 week scan for Little Bear number 2 yesterday

Little Bear Number 1 is 19 months so he didn't really understand what was going on.

Coincidence?? - Maybe you are me?....or I am you?.....or we're both Spartacus?
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Congrats to Snaw and Bear.....great news

Mrs went for her 16 week check up yesterday....took blood and urine sample, checked blood pressure and weight and then we got to hear the babies heart beat.....amazing. She is starting to show now
        Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Good job snaw, let's hope your kids will be more like your wife than you though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Congrats.

Mad to have two under two, but at least they'll be out of your way at the same kind of time...
            Got two under 2.5 and it's not been too bad so far. Via friends it is if you get three on the go that things go pear shaped in a big way.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
              Got two under 2.5 and it's not been too bad so far. Via friends it is if you get three on the go that things go pear shaped in a big way.
              I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old.

No more.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old.

No more.
                I have talked a good snip but as predicted by Mrs and others haven't quite got round to it quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Don't forget to video everything for when they're older, and maybe not so cute.
                  Where's the link to your daft video, under the word 'video'? I thought my browser had broken then.

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
                    Congratulations! I trust that you'll bring all three of them up to be good loyal Inverness Caley Thistle supporters!
                    Carling Wotsit.

Comment

Congrats

Our number one is due in 3 weeks, you can't beat the feeling of apprehension... I mean excitement... no terror...
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X