• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: 3 month scan

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "3 month scan"

Collapse

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Congrats

Our number one is due in 3 weeks, you can't beat the feeling of apprehension... I mean excitement... no terror...
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• chasingtheaurora
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba View Post
    Carling Wotsit.
    The mighty, mighty (as any Celtic supporter (or John Barnes) will tell you)

INVERNESS
    CALEDONIAN
    THISTLE (F.C.)

Unfortunately, we're currently propping up the bottom of the SPL this season, but ho hum...

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Number two is on it's way - two kids under two, I'm getting slightly concerned ...
    whoop! whoop! hoop! family snaw!

sorry, went cheerleader all of a sudden. don't know where that came from.

congratulations and best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Congrats

Our number one is due in 3 weeks, you can't beat the feeling of apprehension... I mean excitement... no terror...

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
    Congratulations! I trust that you'll bring all three of them up to be good loyal Inverness Caley Thistle supporters!
    Carling Wotsit.

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Don't forget to video everything for when they're older, and maybe not so cute.
    Where's the link to your daft video, under the word 'video'? I thought my browser had broken then.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old.

No more.
    I have talked a good snip but as predicted by Mrs and others haven't quite got round to it quite yet.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Got two under 2.5 and it's not been too bad so far. Via friends it is if you get three on the go that things go pear shaped in a big way.
    I have a 4 year old and an 18 month old.

No more.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Congrats.

Mad to have two under two, but at least they'll be out of your way at the same kind of time...
    Got two under 2.5 and it's not been too bad so far. Via friends it is if you get three on the go that things go pear shaped in a big way.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Good job snaw, let's hope your kids will be more like your wife than you though.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Congrats to Snaw and Bear.....great news

Mrs went for her 16 week check up yesterday....took blood and urine sample, checked blood pressure and weight and then we got to hear the babies heart beat.....amazing. She is starting to show now

Leave a comment:

• Bear
    replied
    Congrats Snaw.

When was the scan?

Coincidentally we had our 12 week scan for Little Bear number 2 yesterday

Little Bear Number 1 is 19 months so he didn't really understand what was going on.

Coincidence?? - Maybe you are me?....or I am you?.....or we're both Spartacus?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Number two is on it's way - two kids under two, I'm getting slightly concerned ...
    Tell us who did it, and we'll get the b@stard for you.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Congrats.

Mad to have two under two, but at least they'll be out of your way at the same kind of time...

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    I have just received number two a few weeks ago.

Now I get to deal with jealous number one, who does not understand why she is not number one and only anymore.
    I also get to deal with cranky wife that does not get any sleep, is hormonal, is still recovering after birth and due to all this cannot manage the house properly and get stressed out about that.
    I get to sleep on the sofa because the bedroom is a cavern of screaming number two, kicking and moving too much number one and angry wife.

So, in short, CONGRATS, it is great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X