• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

McClaren for the Chop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I think Gordo has to tell the Israelis that all arms shipments to Israel will cease unless Israel win. The Israelis seem to produce miracles when their national security is threatened.
    I think UK has stopped supplying arms to Israel actually - what did it supply before anyway? It seems to me the main military supplier of Israel is USA, then Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I think UK has stopped supplying arms to Israel actually - what did it supply before anyway? It seems to me the main military supplier of Israel is USA, then Germany.
      I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

No Israel are definitely out. We need to bung them a "sweetener".
        Are we forgetting the Russian/Chelsea link ? Doesn't Roman Abramovich pay towards the Hiddink ? Also what about the Israel manager he has ? I'm sure he will do what ever it takes to make sure that the "right" team goes through

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Are we forgetting the Russian/Chelsea link ? Doesn't Roman Abramovich pay towards the Hiddink ? Also what about the Israel manager he has ? I'm sure he will do what ever it takes to make sure that the "right" team goes through
          Actually a better bet would be to bung the Russians a sweetener to lose.
          And you're right. Roman is the right conduit. Let's hope the right people are reading this
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by poser View Post
            true, but my point is, if the players dont want to make it happen, it wont. I think the FA should punish poor performances on the national side in way of monetary penalties, but for god sakes dont pay them anymore to do a cr*p job.
            I don't think you can argue that the players don't want to win.

But repeatedly picking Fat Frank and Stevie Me in midfield when it BLATANTLY DOES NOT WORK is a touch stupid.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Actually a better bet would be to bung the Russians a sweetener to lose.
              And you're right. Roman is the right conduit. Let's hope the right people are reading this
              Small problem here is this: UK might only take Chelsea away from him, but Putin can take his life and all the money he has, who do you think is more influential?

Comment

I think that the Enland players don't get paid anymore, they donate their appearance fees to charity. Not sure about the bonuses if we ever won anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I don't think you can argue that the players don't want to win.

But repeatedly picking Fat Frank and Stevie Me in midfield when it BLATANTLY DOES NOT WORK is a touch stupid.
                  What about bringing back golden balls when things were not going too well.
                  Sticking with Lampard for this long is a big mistake, don't think anything can be levelled at Stevie G. He played through the double header with broken toes and hasn't been the same since.

Comment

i don't think they should be paid for playing for england. it should be done as honour to play for their country. I think that is the problem with the current team....they are to interested in making sure the WAGS are on board and that their hair and suit is up to scratch than actually realising they are playing for ENGLAND.
                    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

England stars play for nothing

Comment

Working...
                      X