• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm not superstitious, but...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I remember NZ, they are the ones who had that neanderthal throwback that they all hid behind while he ran through anything that stood in front of him. Was it Joanna Lumley or something?
    Big Jonah running over never mind through Mike Catt was a classic try.

Comment

Unfortunately, if England win it again they'll become ******* insufferable.
      Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Big Jonah running over never mind through Mike Catt was a classic try.
        Wasnt he carrying a couple of underwoods and a gusset at the time?
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
          Unfortunately, if England win it again they'll become ******* insufferable.
          Apparently we are all ready so no problems there.
          We have had to put up with 4 years of worst world cup winners jibes etc from the rest of the world.
          We would have every right to gloat, but I cant see us winning against SA.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Both times you managed to evade having to play NZ like the cowards you are!
            Indeed. And we managed to avoid Scotland too.

Comment

Working...
            X