• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is it about women wearing Boots?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    An FMB is an Oracle Forms Binary.

They are not sexy

HTH
    Is that not OFB?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Do tell...
      I've already said way too much..... my lips are sealed!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that boots eccentuate the form of the women's legs, her posture and gait then become more feminine.

It's femininity that's sexy.

High heeled shoes do the same but if worn with trousers or a long skirt the form of the legs is lost so doesn't have the same affect.

as for wellie boots .......... Felicity Kendall
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Riding boots and Jodphurs, now thats a killer combination.

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Back in 5 mins......
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            I think it has a lot to do with the fact that boots eccentuate the form of the women's legs, her posture and gait then become more feminine.

It's femininity that's sexy.

High heeled shoes do the same but if worn with trousers or a long skirt the form of the legs is lost so doesn't have the same affect.

Thank you Bear. Now we are getting somewhere. It is as I expected, all to do with form.
            Ubba ubba!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Ubba ubba!!
              This chat up line thus explaining your singledom and virginity to date.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                This chat up line thus explaining your singledom and virginity to date.
                But not the 5 kids eh?
                Must try harder sg.

And how about you, I expect your lack of input to the debate thus far stems from your complete lack of involvement in all affairs carnal?
                Must be difficult to get boots for inflatable partners eh?
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

But not the 5 kids eh?
                  Must try harder sg.
                  Artificial insemination doesn't count. The results of your crackings off is neither here nor there.

And how about you, I expect your lack of input to the debate thus far stems from your complete lack of involvement in all affairs carnal?

I'm afraid Mrs SAS doesn't wear boots But this has given me a great idea for her next birthday.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think it has something to do with the fact that most boots wearers show a bit leg which attracts you to them.

I love FMB's and Mrs Cooperinliverp00l has a lovely pear...won't say what else she wears wink
                    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                      Is that not OFB?
                      No.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X