• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    No, he's probably a Scot with a penchant for smilies, a chip on his shoulder and a need to snipe at his superiors.

Without the smilies SB, we wouldn't know where to laugh. Keep at it old bhoy.

And he doesn't know his arse from his elbow
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Without the smilies SB, we wouldn't know where to laugh
      YOU wouldn't anyway. I only include them for the hard of thinking. Good to see you are paying attention anyway, they must have upped your Ritalin dosage.
      Now what the thread really needs now is some input from a total cabbage. Ah.............there you are sadguru! Well done!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Please dont confuse my thread you Noobs

Comment

tricky but what i'd suggest is that you confront the northern lass and tell her that she doesnt need to talk like a teenage geek to fit in with the middle aged geeks.

Comment

Ask her if she smokes the blue-veined Havana.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

pwned u all - I am teh 133t haxx0rs - NOOBS
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                pwned u all - I am teh 133t haxx0rs - NOOBS
                Ahhhh, so you're AndyW, I was wondering who kept picking that option in the polls.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

lol?

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    lol?
                    Nope, no smilies.

Comment

Nope, no smilies.
                      Still smarting sailor-boy? Love it!

Comment

Working...
                      X