• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dumb Agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Most people who live in the south have no idea where places north of watford are. Newcastle Birmingham and Manchester are all just off the M1 past scotland, turn left at Norwich
    Do we need to know any more than that? Frankly that's more than I'm comfortable knowing!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Fran, what is it with you and Blue
      What colour would you prefer?
      http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

I had a dumb agent once. She was fine aye

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Do we need to know any more than that? Frankly that's more than I'm comfortable knowing!
          Agreed. Why anyone would want to live north of the M25 is completely beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by Fran View Post
            That's very true! I'm still getting roughly twice as many calls about perm jobs as I do contract gigs.

Fools
            I managed to reduce this by having "contracts only" in my CV title.

Comment

Can you instigate change?? i mean, what kind of bullsh*t question is that?

Comment

What colour would you prefer?
                Just curious as to why Blue
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  Most people who live in the south have no idea where places north of watford are. Newcastle Birmingham and Manchester are all just off the M1 past scotland, turn left at Norwich
                  Quite right. We have no wish to know where the carrot munching yokels live.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    Agreed. Why anyone would want to live north of the M25 is completely beyond me
                    Only been to London twice as an adult. No rush to go back. Ill keep this side of Birmingham thank you.
                    http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

Only been to London twice as an adult. No rush to go back. Ill keep this side of Birmingham thank you.
                      Well, so long as you're one side of it and not actually in it. Yuk.
                      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                      X