• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most overrated place you've ever been

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney in California - overpriced and small. I went to six flags the day before and disney was a complete let down after that.

Raging waters is rubbish also.

I spent 4 month in Orange County and didn't think much of it - false people who all thaought that I was an Aussie. I guess that was because I kept going out with my PJ's on - the ones with all the arrows
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
      1. Riyadh - tulipe, tulipe, tulipey tulipe hole.
      Must agree, doesn't come any tulipter. I accidently washed my passport while I was there, wrecked it and couldn't escape, hell on earth !

Comment

Trafford Centre - Its just a silly shopping mall. And not very big either.
        Windermere comes a close second.
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          Must agree, doesn't come any tulipter. I accidently washed my passport while I was there, wrecked it and couldn't escape, hell on earth !
          Bloody hell - nae luck. KKIA - what a total tulipehole.
          Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Helmand province in Afghanistan.

Rubbish shops, crap weather, place looks like a bombs hit it. Well overrated.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              Helmand province in Afghanistan.

Rubbish shops, crap weather, place looks like a bombs hit it. Well overrated.
              Not been, but was invited last year. Politely turned them down!

Comment

have you been introduced to diver yet?

diver - chasingtheaurora

chasingtheaurora - diver.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  have you been introduced to diver yet?

diver - chasingtheaurora

chasingtheaurora - diver.
                  Not as yet but diver - hello!

Comment

actually i think he's on the a303 or somesuch with his caravan which, i will admit, doesn't sound particularly promising but i believe you two have a lot in common in terms of living life on the edge as it were.

Comment

Miami, reminded me of magaluf with tramps on every corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X