• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The French have done it!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    As I said, we have an expectation of our team winning every game where you guys have an expectation of your team losing every game.

That love, is realism...which of course you clearly agree with me on

Mailman
    Feck me, since when did you have a change of heart?

Mailman? Realism?

Churchill - In "Blatant SB rip-off" mode!

Comment

Cause we are in the cut and paste mode;

"What a small minded petty article. Mr Gallaghers boorish vitriol would be better employed in the tabloids.

Perhaps the "class of 2007" earnt his ire by being well behaved? And was Graham Henry's comment "we were beaten by a better team" arrogant?
      On your arguments the decisions of the English, Welsh and French to send 2nd string teams to the Southern hemisphere must rank as arrogance. Or is it only arrogance when somebody else does it?

Perhaps you should read the comments from players and spectators who appreciate the theatre of the Haka. For your information the equivalent of the Haka is also performed by the other South Pacific teams.

Indeed arm yourself with a law book and see how much all of the teams get away with. Oh I beg your pardon it is only the English who play with complete honesty.

As for raiding playing stocks only one of the players in the All Blacks came to New Zealand as a teenager, the rest migrated as children. Their families came to New Zealand for work and they were bought up, schooled and played rugby in New Zealand. Do they play rugby for New Zealand because they consider themselves part of the New Zealand culture or do they do it for the additional income that being an All Black produces? I don't know, nor does Mr Gallagher. So is Mr Gallagher saying that anybody not born in a country should not play for that country? This may have a devastating effect on the Samoan team, a large number of whom were born in New Zealand.
      Should New Zealand do more for Island rugby through the Super 14? Yes. However we also have to involve the Australians, South Africans and the TV broadcasters. Should England do more for the Georgians, Romanians? Yes. However getting the funds available to do this is not easy I do not see any unions having massive cash reserves available.

I dare say Mr Gallagher will then act all surprised and hurt when New Zealanders say they hate the English after this and similar articles from other English commentators, but I presume as a tabloid journalist this was his intention all along. Controversy unfortunately sells, and the more small minded and petty the article the better it is commercially."

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Only once have New Zealand won the World Cup and that was when they hosted the inaugural competition in 1987, a tournament in which they were effectively the only professional team.
      Ah yes, this is the same team that basically reformed itself the year before (the baby blacks), beat the frogs and lost the bledisloe cup to Australia in the same breath.

This "only professional team" arguement is more up Stephen Jones arse then based on any reality!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Feck me, since when did you have a change of heart?

Mailman? Realism?

Churchill - In "Blatant SB rip-off" mode!
        You know its true...just open both eyes!

Mailman

Comment

Mailman, don't you realise that your rebuttal makes Dodgy's case for him?

On reflection, no, you probably don't!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
            Mailman, don't you realise that your rebuttal makes Dodgy's case for him?

On reflection, no, you probably don't!
            Not the sharpest tool in the box, our postie. Bit like his compatriots in the rugby team. Outthought and outfoxed by the French.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hahaha...yeah...of course it does

I mean...is the writer of that hate filled, bile covered, envy drenched article saying Tonga, Samoa and Fiji arent countries in their own right (as its only NZ who are allowed to do a Haka)?

Or is it cause they is black?

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Not the sharpest tool in the box, our postie. Bit like his compatriots in the rugby team. Outthought, outfoxed by the French thanks to the blind english ref and his guide dog!
                Yeah, thats about right

Mailman

Comment

Have you noticed how all the losers come on here whinging and whining? Yesterday it was ShaunBhoy, today the postie.
                  Perhaps we should have a Loser's playoff, Scotland vs NZ, to keep 'em quiet, while the big boys carry on with the World Cup.
                  There's a school down the road which will rent out its field.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Have you noticed how all the losers come on here whinging and whining? Yesterday it was ShaunBhoy, today the postie.
                    Perhaps we should have a Loser's playoff, Scotland vs NZ, to keep 'em quiet, while the big boys carry on with the World Cup.
                    There's a school down the road which will rent out its field.
                    I haven't noticed many Aussies on here moaning. Perhaps they are evolving after all...

Comment

They may be fantastic athletes and fantastic rugby players, but they are also chokers (though to their credit they have not moaned about the referee..). Worse they are also supported by little people with little country mindsets who are so pathetic that they cannot take defeat and instead have to turn their blame on the ref.
                      Jeez you are acting like a sad little git who obviously takes way to much pleasure in the disappointment of others. I congratulated the french that I know, they were decent enough to take victory modestly. I do think the ref had a shocker, but big deal, the bulltulip being spewed out on here is ludicrous. The NH journalists crowing about the failure of NZ again at a WC are simply tabloid hacks with no understanding of the game and NZ's accomplishments over the last few years.

Dodgy is simply enjoying other peoples misery and it speaks volumes about him. I hope England win this weekend, I like some of the players, I live here now and I dont judge all England fans and the team on ass clown supporters like Dodgy. I dont often get annoyed by internet posters, but I have met Dodgy and he has met me, and I am stunned that he is spouting such vitriol against an entire country over a sporting result. France won, they deserved to win for various reasons, they deserved to lose for various reasons, but the scoreboard and record books show they were victorious.

Good luck England this weekend, and if you dont win, I wont start threads on here insulting all of Englands supporters.

Comment

Working...
                      X