• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Henri Paul's missing 8 minutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Edit: also, men have hairy arses, so it takes longer to wipe. HTH.
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Comment

I like to take my time. Play a game on my phone, read a book (not a whole one), or just sit and wonder. About love...........

Edit: also, men have hairy arses, so it takes longer to wipe. HTH.
      Thats just boll*cks - men NEVER wipe that well!!!

If yous are wanking in there - why dont yous just say? Dont be embarassed! But if it takes a genuine 8 minutes for a tulip, I need to know why!!!

(I'm getting a little obsesed, and I feel I may start secret filming to find out!)
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Thats just boll*cks - men NEVER wipe that well!!!
        I like to be clean.

If yous are wanking in there - why dont yous just say? Dont be embarassed!
        Never at work dear.

But if it takes a genuine 8 minutes for a tulip, I need to know why!!!
        I reckon what comes out of us blokes is completely different to what comes out of a ladies bot. Women seem to be able to sit down, do it in one phase, wipe, wash and go. Men seem to have multiple phases, and afterwards we have to hunt around for those elusive little bits that might end up staining our precious jockeys.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Not sure. It's too long for a wee, and not long enough for a poo. Maybe he had a quick Joddrell.
          8 minutes seems a bit quick, unless he was already frisky about something.

Could have had one, then that could explain why he was more relaxed driving.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Right, I know we've talked about this before....but I still dont get it!!!

More than 8 minutes for a tulip?!!! Don't you just go when you need one like?
            Defaecating ecstacy!

There's nothing like sitting on the bog with a good book. My favourite is "De Re Atari".

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Defaecating ecstacy!

There's nothing like sitting on the bog with a good book. My favourite is "De Re Atari".
              I have a copy of "Passing Time In The Loo" at home - very educational it is, too. Fantastic book that no home should be without. There's also a crossword puzzle book in there as well.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Before I went to bed last night, I went for a quick poo. I timed it, from closing the door to washing my hands, it took 11 minutes 53 seconds.

Comment

I think he was finishing off that little known book

101 ways to kill a princess
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Possibly at the bar necking a triple scotch, before "powdering his nose" in le bog with some of Dodi's party fuel.

Comment

8 minutes seems entirely reasonable to me - the following is based on a few minutes ago;

9:23, leave desk
                      9:24, arrive toilet, commence poo/playing poker on phone
                      9:30, commence wipe
                      9:31, wash hands, leave toilet
                      9:32, back at desk.

That wasn't even a particularly long one either.

Sorry if that was too much info for anybody...
                      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                      X