• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the nice things you have done thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some bloke harrased my bird in a club so i bottled him

I'm all heart!

Comment

I got a place in the London Marathon for a mate, so that he could run it for charity.

I gave some girls their cash card back last week that they had left in the machine (account was empty anyway).

I nearly bought a Big Issue once, but saved myself in the nick of time.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

There was this young police officer chasing a chav in my direction near Waterloo, so it was only polite to trip the chav up. He landed with a sickening crunch, face first on the pavement, seconds before the copper handcuffed him and thanked me.

Being the nice guy I am, I performed a citizen's arrest on a Malaysian chap selling knock-off dvds.

Oh, and I stopped 2 'didicois' ripping the lead flashing off a flat roof recently.

I think I've been affected by my 4 years working with the Met.

Comment

Next door's mail was delivered by mistake to my house, once. Put it through his letterbox. He never thanked me, cos he'd died in bed the night before (so said the Police when they knocked at my door a week later, to ask when I'd last seen him). The ungrateful bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            There was this young police officer chasing a chav in my direction near Waterloo, so it was only polite to trip the chav up. He landed with a sickening crunch, face first on the pavement, seconds before the copper handcuffed him and thanked me.

Being the nice guy I am, I performed a citizen's arrest on a Malaysian chap selling knock-off dvds.

Oh, and I stopped 2 'didicois' ripping the lead flashing off a flat roof recently.

I think I've been affected by my 4 years working with the Met.
            Were you a pig then RH?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

lame i know, and nothing major.

bought the old lady neighbour (who's name still escapes me) a bunch of flowers just after my baby was born.

It was a sweetner as she had to put up with work men and now crying new born.

She cried. made me feel good.
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Were you a pig then RH?
                Nope - just worked very closely with them to develop a multi-agency comms platform.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Nope - just worked very closely with them to develop a multi-agency comms platform.
                  A meta-pig then.

Comment

i bought the guy outside our local tesco a beer (well when i say bought, i actually bought myself 16 but i gave him one of them) last week

..it was cold
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      A meta-pig then.
                      Much more intra-pig, intra-fire dept, intra-paramedic, intra-emergency services type stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X