• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life cover e.t.c.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life cover e.t.c.

In the process of moving house and re-mortgaging current home into a buy to let.

My finacial advisor has given me some quotes for live Cover, Critical Illness and Mortgage protection. I have CI on current home and income protection from sickness and illness but was wondering what others out there have got and whether i'm being a bit jumpy and paying out loads of money for nothing.

If you have a buy to let property do you have it covered by any CI insurance or are you hoping that you would simply sell up if you become ill and needed to payback mortgage quickly ??

p.s i'm a second time buyer and this is all confusing for me
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Working...
X