• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If an election was called tomorrow, how would you vote?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd vote if any of them promised to scrap IR35
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Well, no promise, but the tories are toying with the idea: <removed> - sure you are aware anyway...

What is a promise worth in politics these days anyway?!
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Right now - no idea.

I'm usually a staunch tory but to me Cameron looks like Blair but without the conviction...

Howard would have made a great PM I reckon, but not Cameron.. just don't trust the man... and he smiles too much.
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          Howard would have made a great PM I reckon.
          I see you have a photo of him as your avatar.

Comment

Beware of voting Gordo, the man is jinxed
            I wouldn't be surprised if he wins again
            and the next day a giant hurricane changes its path from florida to UK

Comment

No love for any of these shysters, they are all only slightly different shades of the same colour. Horrendously expensive gentlemens club gravy train paid for by the rest of us, see Alan Clark drama on the BBC to see the attitude of MP's to the general population.
              However, it comes down to this, Brown is determined to squeeze money out of anyone doing better then 20k a year until they bleed and pour it away into the government machine and health and education with tiny improvements in return. Anyone earning more than this should it seem be ashamed.
              The Cons will do this to a slightly lesser extent and that is the best we can hope for !

Comment

Why can't I vote on polls?

Comment

Where do lib dems sit with regards to IR35?
                  http://www.bluejumper.com

Comment

Working...
                  X