• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexiest CUK babe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
    Oh AP, if you really want you can buy the DVD for £2.99 now.

Might be more fun if we went out and I explained spooning to you. Drop me a line and we'll arrange something.
    TazMan, I think Subconciously I wanted to see how much trouble he would go to, to get in contact with me. If I don't hear from him I will know what he was think with, that night. Maybe I shouldn't ware such low cut tops
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      TazMan, I think Subconciously I wanted to see how much trouble he would go to, to get in contact with me. If I don't hear from him I will know what he was think with, that night. Maybe I shouldn't ware such low cut tops
      Oh you should

Or maybe (far more likely) he will just think you were giving him the brush off by giving false number

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
        Oh you should

Or maybe (far more likely) he will just think you were giving him the brush off by giving false number
        Yeah AP, give me your number and I'll test it for you.

Or here's another line - I've lost my number, mind if I borrow yours?

Comment

Yeah AP, give me your number and I'll test it for you.

AP's got some great numbers....36-24-32

Comment

oh dear....

Although my sis had a great one the other day, some fella asked her if he could get into her knickers, yep, he did actually say those exact words and she replied - no way mate, there is already one asshole in there, I don't need two. I don't think it was an original line of hers but I thought it was marvelous!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

So close
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                So close
                Not bad from an avatar pic ey?

In my wayward student days we used to play drinking games guessing girl's sizes, and then asking...

Comment

that's Numberwang!
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Not bad from an avatar pic ey?

In my wayward student days we used to play drinking games guessing girl's sizes, and then asking...
                    And getting a kick in the nuts for your efforts
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      And getting a kick in the nuts for your efforts
                      We were surprised that didn't happen more...northern charm I think

Comment

Working...
                      X