• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sexiest CUK babe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Did you see that show on TV last night "Sex change hospital" Yuk I would not say it was easy.
    There are some things it's better not to know about

Comment

Wendigo, isn't it about time u dropped that pic on ur avatar that u picked up off the web?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post

Wendigo, isn't it about time u dropped that pic on ur avatar that u picked up off the web?
        I laughed the other day when someone here found out Wendigo was a bloke and retorted

"I was in love with you, you khunt!"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I laughed the other day when someone here found out Wendigo was a bloke and retorted

"I was in love with you, you khunt!"

Classic
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
            I see he's banned now, the news was too much for him.

Wendy! you heart breaker
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I see he's banned now, the news was too much for him.

Wendy! you heart breaker
              AlreadyPacked, did you find the love of your life from your airport encounter the other day?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                Wendigo is the sexiest
                Indeed I am, but I'm probably not your type.

(I really must, one day, do something about... mumbles...)

Comment

AlreadyPacked, did you find the love of your life from your airport encounter the other day?
                  He was a friend of a friend who joined us for a few drinks, I would like to see him again but I have plans for the next few weekends. So I am not sure what will happen

Not helped by the fact I gave him the wrong number by mistake
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

He was a friend of a friend who joined us for a few drinks, I would like to see him again but I have plans for the next few weekends. So I am not sure what will happen

Not helped by the fact I gave him the wrong number by mistake
                    Subconciously, I believe you do not wish to meet this guy again. You gave him the wrong number "by mistake" and then you purport to having plans for the "next few weekends". You've got to admit this to yourself. Don't believe you aren't good enough and do not fear rejection. We all have our self-doubts but it's those who overcome them and look beyond to what could be who get to go places others will never venture, or even know of. You will often only have one chance to change your life in such a massively meaningful way. There is no spoon.

Comment

There is no spoon.
                      Got me there ?
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X