• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This sort of thing annoys me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I'll take the chance if we can burn you all.
    I take it you dont like us then?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

No, he's too fat - bloated on the blood and bones of poor defenceless contractors.

as long as we can happily burn in Hell as opposed to the boring place you lot are going to end up in.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I like agents.

Erm...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          I met a nice agent once. Then I woke up
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

The problem is that companies (I mean real companies, not your 1 man Ltds...) are too damn lazy to advertise for their resources. They just ship out the work to agencies, who really are just glorified databases full of skilled workers.

If companies started to be more pro-active in their recruitment and advertising, there really would be no need to outsource to agencies.

Comment

http://www.acenet.co.uk/index.cfm?fu...tem=506&page=4

Let me ask two questions:

1. If there were no recruitment agencies then would this mean that there would be enough engineers to go round?
              2. If someone leaves a job after 3 months is it really because of the recruitment agency?

We may all be scumbags and shysters but we are here because that is how the market wants us.
              Even nanotechnology in the year 30 billion couldn't manufacture a violin small enough for me to play a lament on for you and your pals.

Comment

Don't give me those puppy eyes - I won't fall for that.

Comment

as long as we can happily burn in Hell as opposed to the boring place you lot are going to end up in.
                  No, we're all going to Hell. You'll have a special circle of hell which will consist of:

1. Being stuck for eternity with all other agents.
                  2. All being crammed together in a singe Diesel Passat, broken down outside the kind of mansion you always thought one day you might buy but never did because you spent all your ill-gotten gains on cocaine and cheap prostitutes.

Comment

No, we're all going to Hell. You'll have a special circle of hell which will consist of:

1. Being stuck for eternity with all other agents.
                    2. All being crammed together in a singe Diesel Passat, broken down outside the kind of mansion you always thought one day you might buy but never did because you spent all your ill-gotten gains on cocaine and cheap prostitutes.
                    You say that like it's a bad thing.

Comment

Didn't realise Milan was an agent and had gone to hell already.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X