• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holier than thou Muslims ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Been to the canteen for lunch, some hijabed Muslim bint (born here judging by her accent) was talking to her mate about how she used to be all western and wore miniskirts and drank and how she was so much happier now she had removed all these influences from her life and how she felt guilty when she missed one of the obligatory prayer times etc etc ad nauseum.
    What a load of utter bullcrap. The fact is any ultra-religious types are self-deluded idiots.
    What the feck was she doing in the canteen?

Isn't it ramalamadingdong or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

'Tis the way of most religious people. Choose the bits of the religion that you like, and ignore the bits that you don't.

Hence America, supposedly the most Christian country in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

My Muslim colleaue came to sit with us today in the canteen for a chat. Perhaps that's what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          My Muslim colleaue came to sit with us today in the canteen for a chat. Perhaps that's what was going on.
          Was said Muslim colleague carrying a package on the way in, but not on the way out? Careful.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            Was said Muslim colleague carrying a package on the way in, but not on the way out? Careful.
            No, he's a nice guy, rather than a racist sterotype.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Basil?
              Yeah, but Basil would be the clever one!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

No, he's a nice guy, rather than a racist sterotype.
                Who mentioned race? You racist!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Presumably being Muslim and observing Ramadan in Mid Summer north of the Arctic Circle makes for a short life...
                  I was chatting to my colleague about this yesterday. In midsummer, Muslims living in such places use the 'timetable' of a more Southerly latitude.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    Who mentioned race? You racist!
                    Mentioning race does not make someone racist.

Comment

Mentioning race does not make someone racist.
                      But you implied (you rotter) that I had. Anyway, as I said, watch out for those packages. Only thinking of your safety.

Comment

Working...
                      X