• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holier than thou Muslims ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was weak and needed a bit of direction in life, unfortunately for her she decided to narrow her mind rather than expand it.

Did she have nice eyes?
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

maybe she is not a looker and want to hide her body.
      hijab is great for ugly women

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        You should have butted in and asked what the feck she was doing in the canteen during Ramadan.
        Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Born again Christians don't generally make a habit of exploding...
          You try opening a Mosque in the Bible belt …..

Equally try having a shop open in the Sabbath and see how long it takes em to lynch you!
          "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Unless you point out the contradictions in the bible, rip apart their dubious theory how old the world is etc... then they get really angry
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Nuns do.

Comment

The trouble is, if you'd said something and it kicked off big time it would have been your fault for causing a Ramadan a ding dong

I'll get my coat!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Is it on YouTube?
                  Nun of your business.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    The trouble is, if you'd said something and it kicked off big time it would have been your fault for causing a Ramadan a ding dong

I'll get my coat!
                    You should be on stage...with a brush!
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I bet when she gets home, it's ciggies & booze all the way, and go hang the feckin' prayer mat!

Comment

Working...
                      X