• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you deal with complaints?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rantor View Post
    Seconded - a vastly underrated customer relationship technique.

If he refuses just lay into him - fair warning and all that.....
    Thirded. Let's see how tough he really is. WARNING: You may end up dead.

Comment

Unless he drives a tank, key his car too.

That'll learn 'im.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
        I don’t want to go into specifics as you never know who's reading and I don't want this coming back as evidence, basically we have an SLA but as 'Top Brass' he doesn't think it applies to him.

As a contractor I just have to take this on the chin as 100% of the time they will go with the clients side of the story and this will no doubt put a black mark against my name which is not welcome when renewal time comes around... makes me mad.

Spoken, I've never even met the guy as he buggered off home in a huff!
        Point him in the direction of the SLA and tell him to ram it.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

we have an SLA but as 'Top Brass' he doesn't think it applies to him
          Were you just doing your job and he wants to complain about you not bending the rules for him?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I have access to his personal drive... He really shouldn't pi55 off the sys admins.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              I have access to his personal drive... He really shouldn't pi55 off the sys admins.
              I'd initiate a check for compliance of the relevant organisations info sec/usage policies then hang the bastard out to dry.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                I'd initiate a check for compliance of the relevant organisations info sec/usage policies then hang the bastard out to dry.
                Post the git's name on any site sympathetic to Al-Qaeda. Then offer him out. Then key his tank. Then put dodgy stuff on his HDD.

Comment

Insult his mum.

Sorry can't think of anything constructive
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

How do you deal with complaints, sas?
                    (I imagine you get a few )

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                      How do you deal with complaints, sas?
                      (I imagine you get a few )
                      I don't get complaints - my underlings do.
                      HTH
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X