• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celtic take a drubbing ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Be quiet. Someone who admits to having a dream about shagging Mick Hucknall should keep a very low profile indeed.
    Don't answer back.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Don't answer back.
      Careful or I'll get Shaun on yer case. I warn you, it's like being savaged by a dead sheep.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Careful or I'll get Shaun on yer case. I warn you, it's like being savaged by a dead sheep.
        Well you are the expert on carnal trysts with assorted farm animals sg.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

There you go again. Can't you say something nice to each other for once?

Comment

There you go again. Can't you say something nice to each other for once?
            No.

Next.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              No.

Next.
              Ditto.

HTH
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Haha! I got you to agree with each other. Nice one.

Comment

Haha! I got you to agree with each other. Nice one.
                  Correction, you got SG to agree with me, something he would do a great deal more of if he were not stuck with a head that is emptier than a hermit's address book!!

Comment

Working...
                  X