• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are all guilty (except SB, myself and snaw)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey don't lump me in! I said that recent forensic evidence was bollocks when I first heard about it (on CUK)!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Shove your cap - some of us couldn't be bothered to post an opinion on this topic as there's no point speculating about it.

FWIW - I would be very surprised if they were guilty.

I am holier than thou
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I am holier than thou
        Your soiled underwear might be, but I don't know about the rest of you.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          "She shouldn't have left the kids alone."

Exactly - had either of them been in, looking after their kids, then none of this would have happened.
          Unless ofcourse they did do it.

Comment

I am holier than thou
            You are a holy fool. We can tell because your dunce's cap fits just right.

Comment

DA -
              Typical bigmouth, thinks only himself and the other big mouths have an opinion. Shut yer gob bigmouth

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Having dispassionately viewed what little actual evidence that exists, and being mindful of the old maxim that one is essentially innocent until proven guilty beyond all reasonable doubt, Churchill has decided that she is "guilty as feck". Based no doubt on the undeniable fact that she is in fact an RC. What a sad overgrown bigot you truly are.
                Who mentioned religion?

She is guilty of leaving her young children unattended.

As for your comment about her being "RC", you lot must be guilty of something, you all keep confessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  You are a holy fool. We can tell because your dunce's cap fits just right.
                  and thou too

to be fair I couldnt fit all the names of the innocent on here, and as the jocks have been taking a bit of a pasting I thought I would be nice to them
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

and thou too

to be fair I couldnt fit all the names of the innocent on here, and as the jocks have been taking a bit of a pasting I thought I would be nice to them
                    Well, you toadying little gobtulipe!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      DA -
                      Typical bigmouth, thinks only himself and the other big mouths have an opinion. Shut yer gob bigmouth

Oooooohhhhhh!!! Get her!!!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X