• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally believe that everyone has a "true love" somewhere in the world, and as soon as I met b) I knew it was her. I've been in love with her for 6 years, have thought about her every day in that time. I've tried to show my feelings by actions rather than words - money, presents, support when she needed it, etc.

Wifey doesn't know anything about this. I don't know that I ever really loved her - she was the first (and only) woman I had a sexual relationship with, and so I felt a strong bond to her in many ways. Now we have kids I guess the bond is even stronger. We don't hate each other, though I've done some things in my time which she probably hated me for, for a short time at least.

I know what will happen. Nothing. I'll carry on as I am, keeping it all quiet, smiling and going on with life as it is now. I desparately want to move somewhere closer to the sea, as I was brought up in the west country. That would solve the issue with b). But it's not likely to happen, wifey is against moving the kids from the schools they're in. And it does cost a lot to move these days.

Anyway, it's been good to get that off my chest. I can talk to you guys - none of you know me, so you take me for what I say. Perhaps we can draw a line under it there. Time to move on.

As someone once said...NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
      Trashy, but interesting. Thanks.
      sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        I personally believe that everyone has a "true love" somewhere in the world, and as soon as I met b) I knew it was her. I've been in love with her for 6 years, have thought about her every day in that time. I've tried to show my feelings by actions rather than words - money, presents, support when she needed it, etc.
        I was so hoping that you'd end that with "I love her so much, and it hurts me as much as her when I take her to the vets to be wormed." - ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
          I was so hoping that you'd end that with "I love her so much, and it hurts me as much as her when I take her to the vets to be wormed." - ah well.

Comment

"I've been in love with her for 6 years, have thought about her every day in that time. I've tried to show my feelings by actions rather than words "

and as soon as she turns 16 I'll make my move
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

DBA_Bloke,

you should be careful when you say things like,

'Your're not a disgruntled, "my wife was a cow", Fathers for Justice supporter, are you?',

having two infant children whom I could not be without I can sympathise with fathers whose marriages have broken up and through the tangle of it all they have got a bad deal with regards to seeing their children and want to get visibility to this issue, not that I would ever wish that to happen to myself, however I understand that it must be painful not being able to see your children

Moose, it's very easy in life to think the grass grows greener on the other side and not appreciate what we already have.

For the seaside, why not take more trips to the seaside, show your family the beauty in the coast, this might spark your Mrs's interest and start movement in that direction.

All the best. And don't forget to appreciate what you have.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

All the best. And don't forget to appreciate what you have.

Milan.
                And he got into his passat, and drove off in a cloud of dust.

Comment

"For the seaside, why not take more trips to the seaside, show your family the beauty in the coast, this might spark your Mrs's interest and start movement in that direction."

Don't take her to Morcambe. It's sh1t....and if she doesn't go far that there is always plan b involving the wine bottle.

"And he got into his passat, and drove off in a cloud of dust."

....slowly
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

less of it Looncy, I like my Passat.

And you too Tone, how's the Mrs doing ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      DBA_Bloke,

you should be careful when you say things like,

'Your're not a disgruntled, "my wife was a cow", Fathers for Justice supporter, are you?',
                      Oh dear™

Batman outfit, is it, or did you opt for the more fetching and current Spiderman?

Comment

Working...
                      X