• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm about to fall asleep at work...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 year old 4x4... you either stay at your desk with droopy eyes or pop out to the car park stick radio on and get some quick zzzzZZZZZ s
    ...good thing about a high car is you can recline the seats and not been easily seen by pedestrians

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      If you can't sleep while scrolling up & down through source code, then you haven't been a contractor for very long...

That's worthy of a forum signature
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Cheers for the suggestions,

I mitigated the sleep issue by calling a meeting with another contractor and a permie to bitch about the political environment and the current supplier - client relationship.

Lasted an hour and now I feel rejuvenated!

Comment

Working...
        X