• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Norwich Union

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    re: offshoring... so true!
    One of the 'rising stars' used to work for the council and then Virgin, done nothing else, no MBA no other large multi ...it doesn't show, mal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      One of the 'rising stars' used to work for the council and then Virgin, done nothing else, no MBA no other large multi ...it doesn't show, mal!!
      will you answer your PM's
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I'm on the penultimate day of a contract with them, here in sunny Norwich.

I'll pass on the link to the permies

Comment

I was passed a contract gig with them around this time last year, as a mate of mine was leaving, pay was not all that bad, 600/700 per day and I even talked myself and the family into the whole idea of living near* (i.e. Cambridge way - lest one decide to work back in the city at a later date for whatever reasons) and I seem to recall only the documentary about the Norwich teen "girls" who all seemed pregnant at 17 and Steve Coogan's "Now-witch" which kind of put me off, that and the fact that an Indian consultancy was chosen instead within a week they (the consultancy that is) was posting on metalink for help.

Comment

The Anglian region is lovely, apart from the vampires, prositute-killing psychos and the tedious monotony of the flat-as-a-bastard pancake landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by mbriody View Post
              I'm on the penultimate day of a contract with them, here in sunny Norwich.

I'll pass on the link to the permies
              i wonder if i know you...

Comment

Well I'm not gay!

Unlikely though, I'm in testing and haven't encountered any eastern european whippersnappers.

And I'm leaving of my own accord rather than as a result of "the cull".

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                  The Anglian region is lovely, apart from the vampires, prositute-killing psychos and the tedious monotony of the flat-as-a-bastard pancake landscape.
                  Not to mention the thieving pikey scum!

Comment

Working...
                  X