• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are all women evil?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my extensive experience, they are all capable of it. Backed up by screaming harpie friends there are few things a women will not do or use to cause you pain. Unfortunately, we are predisposed to seek them and it's intoxicating to do so. As a friend says 'if they didn't have c***s we would just throw stones at them'.
    No question they have a civilising influence though, men are virtually cavemen without this.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      Tis not something I think I need to share with the world...just wanted to know if all women are evil or just the one I have...and should I get a new one?
      I have to say no, but sometimes it's where you meet them. If your usual hunting ground is late night venues with drunk eager females. Don't be surprised if she turns out to be a bit of a slapper.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Tis not something I think I need to share with the world...just wanted to know if all women are evil or just the one I have...and should I get a new one?
        I would not go as far as saying that they are all evil, but in my vast experience I would say that most have the same underlying propensity to make things more complex than a man would.

Comment

Spill the beans Davie, what's she done.

By the way (a bit of psychology), women are mainly interested in men they they can control (some might say manipulate).

Take it as a sort of complement if women aren't interested in you
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            I have to say no, but sometimes it's where you meet them. If your usual hunting ground is late night venues with drunk eager females. Don't be surprised if she turns out to be a bit of a slapper.
            Haha, thanks...not the kind of women I go for so that's good...
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Spill the beans Davie, what's she done.

By the way (a bit of psychology), women are mainly interested in men they they can control (some might say manipulate).

Take it as a sort of complement if women aren't interested in you
              So are you saying every woman is complimenting me?...I feel better now...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Nicer Norks Needed?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Nicer Norks Needed?
                  Nope, she has lovely norks....

Comment

There's your answer, then.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

So what's the problem then?
                      Sorry to have to tell you, but posting on here you are not telling the world. Just a few contractors with no life
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X