• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    People have always speculated but that is mainly because they are given little real information. A lot of the problem is that the media sensationalise stories like this and then, when there is little or no development in the case (that they know of) feel free to distribute theories about events as if they were authoritative.

Why on earth should they give out information simply to indulge sad idiots with nothing better to do than involve themselves in something that has nothing to do with them? Even if they gave more information it would not stop stop people making their own pathetic judgements, and formulating their own theories.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
      Having read the last 15 pages of this thread i have come to the accurate conclusion.........It was colonel Mustard with the Candle Stick in the Lounge......or actually was it Professor Plum with the lead piping in the Study
      I think you will find it was Baryymore in the swimming pool with a large rubber cock.

IGMC

Allegedly. Obviously there is no evidence to point at Mr Barrymore and the above was only posted for comedy value.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        I think you will find it was Baryymore in the swimming pool with a large rubber cock.

IGMC

Allegedly. Obviously there is no evidence to point at Mr Barrymore and the above was only posted for comedy value.
        I thought that guy just slipped on the side of the swimming pool and fell on the pool broom handle. Repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Too much speculation going on with this with too little real information to go on.
          Agreed. Nonetheless, guilty! Burn her!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
              Agreed. Nonetheless, guilty! Burn her!
              She turned me into a small stone!

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                She turned me into a small stone!
                I got better.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                  I got better.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                    It would, of course, be sensible to compare Kate's weight to that of a duck, but apparently Kate was minding the duck, went for a bite to eat, popped her head round the door every half hour, and suddenly the duck was gone. A feather was found in Kate's car, and a strong smell of plum sauce was found in her kitchen by trained Chineses food detecting dogs. I suspect fowl play.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
                      X