• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kate McCann

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kate McCann"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Bump.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    It would, of course, be sensible to compare Kate's weight to that of a duck, but apparently Kate was minding the duck, went for a bite to eat, popped her head round the door every half hour, and suddenly the duck was gone. A feather was found in Kate's car, and a strong smell of plum sauce was found in her kitchen by trained Chineses food detecting dogs. I suspect fowl play.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    I got better.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
    She turned me into a small stone!
    I got better.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
    Agreed. Nonetheless, guilty! Burn her!
    She turned me into a small stone!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think you will find it was Baryymore in the swimming pool with a large rubber cock.

IGMC

Allegedly. Obviously there is no evidence to point at Mr Barrymore and the above was only posted for comedy value.

Leave a comment:

• DBA_bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Too much speculation going on with this with too little real information to go on.
    Agreed. Nonetheless, guilty! Burn her!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think you will find it was Baryymore in the swimming pool with a large rubber cock.

IGMC

Allegedly. Obviously there is no evidence to point at Mr Barrymore and the above was only posted for comedy value.
    I thought that guy just slipped on the side of the swimming pool and fell on the pool broom handle. Repeatedly.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    Having read the last 15 pages of this thread i have come to the accurate conclusion.........It was colonel Mustard with the Candle Stick in the Lounge......or actually was it Professor Plum with the lead piping in the Study

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    People have always speculated but that is mainly because they are given little real information. A lot of the problem is that the media sensationalise stories like this and then, when there is little or no development in the case (that they know of) feel free to distribute theories about events as if they were authoritative.

Why on earth should they give out information simply to indulge sad idiots with nothing better to do than involve themselves in something that has nothing to do with them? Even if they gave more information it would not stop stop people making their own pathetic judgements, and formulating their own theories.

Leave a comment:

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Having read the last 15 pages of this thread i have come to the accurate conclusion.........It was colonel Mustard with the Candle Stick in the Lounge......or actually was it Professor Plum with the lead piping in the Study

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Too much speculation going on with this with too little real information to go on.
    People have always speculated but that is mainly because they are given little real information. A lot of the problem is that the media sensationalise stories like this and then, when there is little or no development in the case (that they know of) feel free to distribute theories about events as if they were authoritative.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Too much speculation going on with this with too little real information to go on. If they are ultimately found to be guilty then I will be up there with the rest of the baying mob, but until that point IMHO they are still innocent, and getting a really unfair deal. I am keeping an open mind on what has happened here, and so should a few of the rest of you. People need to stop swallowing the few tasteless and highly speculative titbits that the gutter press are throwing about.
    The notion that they could somehow have smuggled a body into a hire car some 3 weeks or more after the disappearance under the harsh glare of a concerted media spotlight just does not stack up to me. I'd be more inclined to believe that the Portuguese Police have let things slip in the early days and are now trying to tie things up neatly with a trumped-up result. The point is that none of us know very much of what has really been going on. Whether that is down to the restrictive nature of the Portuguese Criminal Justice System remains to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by beaker View Post
    Well by your logic that means that its more likely that Emperor Hirohito did it than a chimpanzee
    No - by my logic it could have been Emperor Hirohito in the boot!

Has anyone seen him lately? I thought not.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Maggots.
    Good for fishing ......cool....keep them!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X