• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aero

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    do they still do Wispa's i haven't seen any for ages ??
    No, Cadbury discontinued it, kind of replacing it with the Dairy Milk Bubbly. There has been a recent fanbase campaign set up by a bunch of hippies with nothing better to do to get Cadbury to reintroduce it, which they are going to do for a limited time.

Read all about it
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

If you find it too much, then crud-u-like have this for sale on eBay.

Half the calories, so much better for you!
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Why don't they bring back sweet cigarettes? Used to like those.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Because allegedly they encouraged children to start smoking. Never understood that though, I couldn't get the sweets to light.

Mind you, with that sort of thinking they should ban apple juice for youngsters as it's a gateway to drinking cider in the park.

Comment

"Mars Bar Parties", truth or urban myth ?

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
              I prefer bounty parties, getting the second bit out requires some damn good suction

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                Because allegedly they encouraged children to start smoking. Never understood that though, I couldn't get the sweets to light.
                I think that they got the thinking completely wrong.

I used to enjoy sweet cigarettes when I was a kid and I never smoked. It was only when I got to 18 and the sweet cigarettes were no longer available that I started smoking the real ones.

Comment

Rather than reducing its size, why not simply make the bubbles bigger? That way you can maintain the size of the bar whilst reducing the contents. Obviously there comes a point when things have gone too far, when the consumer bites into a single chocolate bubble.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    They still have them, but they aren't marketed as sweet cigarettes any more, and they don't have the red end that they used to have.

They're called something like "candy sticks" or some such.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by MobileCheese View Post
                      Not sure about parties, but Mars Bars really do exist.

HTH.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X