• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New iPOD Touch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    I fail to see the excitment.

It's a portable mp3 and video player with a touch screen and browser.

Whoopee do.

I've had one of those for the last 5 years.

It's called a Smartphone.

Which is also a phone. And has Office. And runs software.

What next ?

Apple inventing a round device (that looks nice) and calling it "Wheel 2.0"

What is the point of this company other than to redesign technology 5 years out of date and release it as if it was brand new ?

And what does it say about their customers who fall for this con-trick every fricking time ?

Hmmm.
    Design
    Usabilty
    Marketing
    Cachet

If it was so naff, why do other companies ending following suit.

I suspect we will start to see more touch screen MP3 players and mobiles appearing now.

Comment

and its wifi .... which is prettyy amazing really...
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Welcome to the world of Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          I fail to see the excitment.

It's a portable mp3 and video player with a touch screen and browser.

Whoopee do.

I've had one of those for the last 5 years.

It's called a Smartphone.

Which is also a phone. And has Office. And runs software.

What next ?

Apple inventing a round device (that looks nice) and calling it "Wheel 2.0"

What is the point of this company other than to redesign technology 5 years out of date and release it as if it was brand new ?

And what does it say about their customers who fall for this con-trick every fricking time ?

Hmmm.
          Apple has popularised although not necessarily invented almost every major development in personal computing and digital music. I don't think that's quite 'redesigning' 5 year old technology.

Plus they get design and user interface like no other company in the industry.

I am not an Apple fanboy who buys whatever they churn out, I've got both a Macbook Pro and an HP. But I do know which one is best.

Comment

Working...
          X