• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whites a minority by 2027

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicane View Post
    I'm looking forward to the resulting crimewave.
    ... forgot to add -arm the Police
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Whites certainly will be in the minority by 2050 - but that's more to do with spray-on tans, than anything else.

Comment

It doesnt matter what colour people are. What matters is that people behave and aspire according to the values, laws and traditions of this country.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          ... forgot to add -arm the Police
          What's the use of a gun if you're trapped in the cop shop filling in paperwork?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            It doesnt matter what colour people are. What matters is that people behave and aspire according to the values, laws and traditions of this country.
            What do you mean by that?

Comment

Cop shop? I haven't heard that expression in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by King Cnvt View Post
                I would make science and maths so easy to pass that everyone gets an A*+ and make the disability forms easier to fill in.

Works for New Labour.

HTH

Why would anyone take maths/science where this is millions to be made in bonuses at a job at an investment bank?

Why would anyone take IT when by the age of 50 you'll be put out to pasture.

Why would anyone get an education where there are multi-millionaires out there who don't even have a GCSE to their name?

If all else, become a drug dealer and you CAN have that bentley you've been wanting.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Can I still say "down with the monarchy" or is that against the traditions?

Oh, what if the laws are crap?
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    What do you mean by that?
                    I mean, women can wear what they like, that they can vote, work or commit adultery without being stoned to death, that we have free speech, we teach British History in our schools, we obey the laws of the land (with the exception of the ones that I do not agree with). In the event of war they swear their allegiance to the queen/king of the time and fight for Britain, that they use a single language as the main form of communication (hopefully English).
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      Can I still say "down with the monarchy" or is that against the traditions?

Oh, what if the laws are crap?
                      You can say what you like. If the laws are crap then vote for their change.

Comment

Working...
                      X