• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear it's the end of Big Brother 8

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can anyone watch that utter tulipe?

Even the old test card with a the little girl and the dummy playing noughts and crosses captured more interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      I don't want any of them to win.
      Oh Goody!

And that means I have actually managed to go through the whole period it was transmitted, without wasting a single second of my valuable time watching it! (Even by accident)

So on to BB9. When is it going to be cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by zathras View Post
        Oh Goody!

And that means I have actually managed to go through the whole period it was transmitted, without wasting a single second of my valuable time watching it! (Even by accident)

So on to BB9. When is it going to be cancelled?
        I like the cunning reference to previous contestants in your post.

Admit it - you're a fan, aren't you??
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

BB will be interesting only if they let loose some pitbulls in the house

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
            I thought it was only 12 year old girls who watched it?
            And my hairdresser, who is nearly three times as old as that.

In fact, she and her mates go around each other's houses just to sit around and watch it together.

She went down in my estimation after that admission, I can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
              And my hairdresser, who is nearly three times as old as that.

In fact, she and her mates go around each other's houses just to sit around and watch it together.

Hairdresser? You sure you're not a bird? Or are you just trying to be 'cool' and pretend to be a bloke?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                For some strange reason, there seem to be a great number of otherwise intelligent, interesting and worldly people who fall foul of BB addiction disease every time a new series comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                  For some strange reason, there seem to be a great number of otherwise intelligent, interesting and worldly people who fall foul of BB addiction disease every time a new series comes along.
                  Well, this bird was already ringing alarm bells when she told me she'd sent off 100 quid to that Empowering Women scam a few years ago.

Comment

Don't worry, everyone!

Auditions for series 9 start on November 24th.

I await with bated breath...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                      And then there's Lucy.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X