• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

57% of men...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funily enough I have just upgraded, i.e. bought a new, iRobot Roomba. Cute as a button, and goes back and charges itself. Guess the help empties it.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Funily enough I have just upgraded, i.e. bought a new, iRobot Roomba. Cute as a button, and goes back and charges itself. Guess the help empties it.
      The help? What happened to the slaves?

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        From Steve Wright just now:

"A survey has reported that 57% of men don't know what colour their vacuum cleaner is".

Mine's orange.

Discuss.
        Mine's orange too. Like Dale Winton. Come to think of it, it sucks like <deleted by moderator>

Comment

A small % of men don't even know basic safety precautions when vacuuming, according to research on excuses given by men presenting in A&E with embarrassing vacuum cleaner related injuries.

Comment

I can hardly use my vacuum without the little one coming along and dismantling the end and pretending to vacuum the room.

and oh yeah

I just tool a look and mine's blue.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

My wife says it's orange and it's kept in the under stairs cupboard with the rest of the cleaning stuff.

We have an under stairs cupboard !!!!!!!
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                A small % of men don't even know basic safety precautions when vacuuming, according to research on excuses given by men presenting in A&E with embarrassing vacuum cleaner related injuries.
                Indeed, you gotta wonder about the thought process that leads up to plunging your (presumably co-operative) one-and-only bestest mate into a vacuum nozzle and then hitting the on button. I'll never know why women think they understand blokes.

An A&E working relative informed me that still buzzing, firmly lodged vibros are another common cause of male embarrassment. How long do batteries last ffs

Comment

I wonder what percentage of women dont know? We get Moolly Maid in - I stand as much chance of knowing as my gf.

Comment

Working...
                  X