• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent having a laugh

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent having a laugh

Just got this email from spring:

SENIOR JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER

Rate (Day). £300.

3 years+ experience, Java j2ee ejb’s, DBA, Oracle ideally, working with the credit risk team front office

advantage if got:-

Rapid application development,,Build spine and work around it,.
    Asynchronous design
    Design patterns
    Capital market exposure

Making tools for traders, with min specs

Please forward your CV and rate expectation if you think you are suitable fot the role.

Regards,
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

What's wrong with it? Is the rate a bit low for this particular brand of code monkey?

Comment

Is it cause he signed it "your mum"?
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Nobody wants credit developers anymore. Its now realized that AAA+++ rating actually means D---.

ooops I forgot. its all different this time.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

That would have disturbed me!
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Rate v low for FO IB work..

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
              Rate v low for FO IB work..
              How else can they take a 50% cut?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Comment

I'll do it for 300 quid. I have plenty of time for another credit job whilst sat on my arse doing this one.
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Working...
                  X