• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weapon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep a Ninja on standby in the house poised to strike at a moments notice.

Similar to Kato from the Pink Panther movies.

Comment

Worked with someone who lived in the north west, he wired his metal window frames up to the mains in csae someone tried to break in.

WA

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        I'd have thought you would have a good collection of diving knives.

The best one I have found is a rounders bat. Smaller than a baseball bat which in a house you couldn't swing anyway.

Maybe a spear gun. Your also a diver so could say it was "just lying around".
        Don't need a weapon, got a wife
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Don't need a weapon, got a wife
          Sorry to break it to you, the 'lady' you keep folded under your bed don't count.

Comment

A Tennis rackt is great for twatting people with, particularly if its an older heavier one. Used to run a pub that was always being broken in to, a charged soda syphon is quite useful.

Comment

I find that strategically placed anti-personell mines come in handy!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

petrified wood spear
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

I find the 'hook' used to retrieve a loft ladder particularly useful. Only difficulty is retrieving it once embedded in flesh.

Comment

I have a pair of nunchakas by the bed.
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Seriously, I have a cricket bat under my bed. I also have a back scratcher that I bought from Portugal for 3 euros.

Wielding these 2 weapons of choice will indeed make me a formidable foe.

Comment

Working...
                      X