• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off to the bench!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Sn*tch.
    MODS!!! MODS!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      MODS!!! MODS!!!

Right, I'm gonna get my brother on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
        Right, I'm gonna get my brother on you.
        Thats not fair - my brother has just moved to Thailand
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Thats not fair - my brother has just moved to Thailand
          Clippy wins!

Comment

well that didn't last long - especially as I went away for all of last week! Bagged a 6 month one today - commutable also. Only slightly less than I was getting for working away from home before (£25/day less)

Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              well that didn't last long - especially as I went away for all of last week! Bagged a 6 month one today - commutable also. Only slightly less than I was getting for working away from home before (£25/day less)

Brilliant news Tony!!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Well done Tony!

So much for not having skills in demand.......!

Comment

Well done Mr English.

how do you all keep doing that? I've been benched for 3 months! well, that'll teach me to dig my heels in on sector, technology, role, rate and location all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    Well done Mr English.

how do you all keep doing that? I've been benched for 3 months! well, that'll teach me to dig my heels in on sector, technology, role, rate and location all at the same time.
                    That a long wish list, it's no xmas yet

Good luck
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                      Well done Mr English.

I've been in the bench for over a day now and it's starting to lose its novelty. Still, it's a lovely day for playing on my bike.

Comment

Working...
                      X