• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should multiple ID's be revealed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes you are right.

Thanks
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Breaking News: It is believed people may make up personalities on the Internet, although internet realist Sally Anne from Newcastle dispels this revelation. Sparing time to break off from helping a Nigeria prince divert his seized millions Sally said "I regularly speak to some devastatingly hansom, rich, business entrepreneurs over the internet", when put to her these characters are likely to be geeky Mr Muscles, Sally Said "It's true I tell you it's true, I'll scweem and I'll scweem and i'll scweem if you say it's not so, therfore it's FACT"

More to follow

I'll give you that - very funny

But...I think you do build up relationships with people online, and yes there are a few people on here I feel quite close to sometimes. If that makes me a tit then so be it. I couldn 't care what any of them looked like, or whether they were successful or not - just that their words were true.
      Multiple persona's can be funny (like whoever Duder is), but can also be quite deceitful.
      It makes a mockery of bothering to speak to people dont you think? Or dont you get close to people on here? (Dont know why I bothered asking that!)
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I'll give you that - very funny

But...I think you do build up relationships with people online, and yes there are a few people on here I feel quite close to sometimes. If that makes me a tit then so be it. I couldn 't care what any of them looked like, or whether they were successful or not - just that their words were true.
        Multiple persona's can be funny (like whoeer Duder is), but can also be quite deceitful.
        It makes a mockery of bothering to speak to people dont you think? Or dont you get close to people on here? (Dont know why I bothered asking that!)
        It depends how often you use the ID. I've only used them a few times for comic effect, never to back up my own point of view, which some do. Does it really matter if someone posts as a Dalek or a fake bird or a failed SAS programmer or whatever?

Storm in a tea-cup, calm down dear!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          It depends how often you use the ID. I've only used them a few times for comic effect, never to back up my own point of view, which some do. Does it really matter if someone posts as a Dalek or a fake bird or a failed SAS programmer or whatever?

Storm in a tea-cup, calm down dear!
          Fake birds and daleks are fine - thats just funny.

Fake persona's that last a long time...thats where it gets a bit much. LIke CD, which is what we were talking about
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

I agree - and so does Eucriel, and Spartacus, don't you Spartacus?

Ohhhhh yes.

Comment

I think Herr Scheißenführer has finally decided to to take a hike.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                Fake birds and daleks are fine - thats just funny.

Fake persona's that last a long time...thats where it gets a bit much. LIke CD, which is what we were talking about
                I think you are being a bit unfair on people with Multiple Personality Disorder, don't you think?

Or are you saying that care in the community is a bad idea?
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
                  I think Herr Scheißenführer has finally decided to to take a hike.
                  Now that really is dedication to posting - including the umlaut and ß indicates too much time on your hands
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    I agree - and so does Eucriel, and Spartacus, don't you Spartacus?

Ohhhhh yes.
                    I agree that I am the only member of the board, yes.
                    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Anonymity on the Internet Must be Protected
                      Karina Rigby

"The society in which we live can frequently be extremely conservative, often making it dangerous to make certain statements, have certain opinions, or adopt a certain lifestyle. Anonymity is important for on line discussions involving sexual abuse, minority issues, harassment, sex lives, and many other things. Additionally, anonymity is useful for people who want to ask technical questions that they don't want to admit they don't know the answer to, report illegal activities without fear of retribution, and many other things. "

http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/6095/stu...anonymity.html

Comment

Working...
                      X