• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CDs identity revealed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Sadly I cannot take the 'credit' for CD. One ID is more than enough for me! As for racist remarks, subtly hidden or otherwise as CD does, that is not my thing at all.

I was at the CUK meet-up last year where 8 or so or us got together (realityhack, SallyAnne, n5gooner, MarillionFan, Gonzo, plus others) and they will all vouch that I am not that type of person.

Furthermore, my parents are divorced and my father remarried - a black south African lady. So a large part of my extended family have a different colour skin to me. Does that matter to me? Of course not. I don't even notice.

Admins - please feel free to confirm to the board members that I am not CD. Thank you.
    Sorry Xeno, I'm attempting to be logical here. I still think it's someone from the list above. Actually that list should logically include Realityhack.
    Besides, the CD character does no favours for Nazis, rather like Chico did no favours for Christians, so whoever it is subtly slagging off the BNP mentality, whether that is their intention or not.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Sorry Xeno, I'm attempting to be logical here. I still think it's someone from the list above. Actually that list should logically include Realityhack.
      Besides, the CD character does no favours for Nazis, rather like Chico did no favours for Christians, so whoever it is subtly slagging off the BNP mentality, whether that is their intention or not.
      Apology accepted.

However, you are now top of my list of suspects. Sorry.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

The lady doth protest too much, methinks?

Well, if I can't say who it is I can't really say who it isn't eh Xeno? Otherwise it will just be a list of "Is it..." until we have the one I will not comment on.

Oh OK, it is not Xeno. But that is the only one I am admitting to

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

Well, if I can't say who it is I can't really say who it isn't eh Xeno? Otherwise it will just be a list of "Is it..." until we have the one I will not comment on.

Nice one! Much appreciated.

By the way, I am a dude, not a lady.

Comment

Apology accepted.

However, you are now top of my list of suspects. Sorry.
            You can rule me out simply by observing post timings - unless you think I have 2 PCs at work (which I don't) and that I can touch type at 100 wpm (which I can't).
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

Ah so my list of suspects is correct!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Am I the only one hoping that it's not one of the longer served members of our esteemed community.

Chico was the cut and paste king and as such, an excellent wind up with no real malice. This one seems to have a sincerely darker persona and one that has been taken to other forums possibly indicating more about the poster than just a wind up.

Hope I'm wrong though.
                Originally posted by SASGuru
                Ok apology accepted.

Comment

By the way, I am a dude, not a lady.
                  Dude, dude, dude looks like a laaayyyyydddeeeee

(Coat already in hand, taxi called....)
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
                    (Coat already in hand, taxi called....)
                    Good man.

Comment

I was at the CUK meet-up last year where 8 or so or us got together (realityhack, SallyAnne, n5gooner, MarillionFan, Gonzo, plus others) and they will all vouch that I am not that type of person.
                      Seconded - and ditto to the admins re IP (although I'm in an IP range used by thousands) - I haven't got the time to wind myself up like that, what with the CUK MUD thread and posting in TPD.

[off topic] We could meet up in Richmond for a few beers - gooner would prob be up for that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X