• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Housing Market Gloom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    Surely that would be Mumbai Sapphire now
    A lot of people I speak to living in Mumbai still call it Bombay - may take a generation before the name tag goes - like people who still refer to opal fruits and marathons - oh and not forgetting mr dog

Comment

just note the funy look next time you're in an Indian restauraunt and you ask fro Mumbai Potatoes

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
        just note the funy look next time you're in an Indian restauraunt and you ask fro Mumbai Potatoes
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
          I don't normally ask for them. I do usually have a Chicken Chennai though, I might try that next time.

Comment

Working...
          X