• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advert of the Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advert of the Day

You must have experience and proven knowledge in Prince II and MSP and have at least advanced training on MSP as technical background.

If you are not certain, Prince II (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a structured method for effective project management and MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) comprises a set of principles and processes for use when managing a programme – our client is only interested in clients with this experience.
    So if you need help understanding what PRINCE2 is then whats the chance that you have any experiance of it.

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      So if you need help understanding what PRINCE2 is then whats the chance that you have any experiance of it.
      My guess is, the lovely wet behind the ears grad who posted this ad was given this nugget of information by someone and felt the need to share this with everyone because she thinks everyones as thick as her.

Can we guess the agency?

Comment

our client is only interested in clients with this experience
        Why don't people read what they've written before publishing it. Idiot.

Comment

Teeheehee.. maybe they've had some numptys who say

"yea.. I listen to Prince too.. and before he became the squiggle!"
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
          X