• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone on here ever been sued ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richard-af
    So, what was it all about, then? Just being nosey. I won't tell anyone.
    It was a few years ago, the dispute was relating to a car leasing agreement.

Going to court was seriously scary, and I would suggest that if you can avoid it through some means then do so.
    Why the avatar? Well anyone accused of plotting against Gordon Brown can't be all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
      I havn't

but I thought it's such a hot topic at the momemt, I'd just ask.

When I was a kid the local bully threatned to knock my block off, I laughed in his face.His older brother said he would stiffen me, I laughed louder.
      Then his mum said she would sue me, I sh@t myself for a week. I didnt know what it meant , but it sounded serious.

go and hit him again
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I've got some court action coming up soon regarding breaching my contract

I'm being sued for losses eep!

Comment

Been a plaintiff a few times. Defendant, not yet.

Comment

Working...
          X