• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premiership predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    City to be in Europe this time next year.

The Scum to be in the Championship after irregularities uncovered with the Tevez transfer and docked a huge number of points.

Here's hoping!

It's all coming true! I almost felt sorry for the rags this afternoon (when I wasn't rolling about on the floor laughing).
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

So far results have been interesting...

The Toon are looking good...
      Man Utd are looking awful (too many Portugese 'pretty boys')
      Spurs have too many nearly men
      West Ham have too many whingers (can't believe they paid 7.5 mill for Bellamy)
      Chelsea look boring as ever again though (awful to watch yesterday afternoon)

No doubt some would disagree though???

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
        Chelsea look boring as ever again though (awful to watch yesterday afternoon)

No doubt some would disagree though???
        Yes, I think Chelsea have been entertaining - and that penalty yesterday was the funniest thing I've seen so far this season! Especially Benitez and Gerrard whingeing about it afterwards!

Someone remind me - did they whinge last season about the penalty they got against Sheffield United?

Comment

Celtic to get Humped

Comment

They still play football up there?

Comment

I know that teams get good and bad decisions over the season and it should all balance out come the end but not many teams are capable of beating Chelsea and this one really could prove decisive come the end as they will steamroll over most of the lower teams, if the ref wasn’t sure he should have consulted the other officials but it was apparently clear cut in his eyes and he gave an instant spot kick.

And the ref did show Essien a second yellow but realised his mistake and never booked him proper, incompetence all round I’m afraid.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

At least with the mackems and smoggies in the premiership we know we can gloat when we kick their ass in the derbies every season - not that the smoggies have a derby with us (Hartlepool are more their level)
                After the sound ass kicking that Newcastle dished out at the weekend, I think the other teams in the league can sleep soundly.

Not that they won't take the Newcastle "threat" seriously...
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

So far results have been interesting...

Man Utd are looking awful (too many Portugese 'pretty boys')
                  Tevez is hardly a "pretty boy". If he and Nani start gelling, Man U will be a formidable strike force. Unfortunately.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Tevez is hardly a "pretty boy". If he and Nani start gelling, Man U will be a formidable strike force. Unfortunately.
                    totally agree with you sas, but they need to start scoring, and soon... Liverpool have got all there strikers scoring, and it doesn't seem to matter what partnership they play upfront either, all combos have looked tasty so far...

The midfield looks like one of the strongest in the prem with Gerrard, Alonso, Mascherano, Sissoko & Lucas. Power, skill, tackles, and again you can mix and match the partnerships around.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Tevez isn't Potuguese either.

Man U lack a proper striker.

Comment

Working...
                      X