• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Premiership predictions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody has gone for Chelsea Chavs to win it, so I will.

How anyone thinks Liverpool will get into the top two is beyond me. Gerrard will have to do it on his own again, and they now seem to be managed by Comic Book Guy!

Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Gerrard FC
    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      The team that along with your lot produced two of the best premier league matches in its history 4-3... to the 'pool.
      Watched both of those - excellent excellent games! 2 years in a row...what are the chances?!

I think any real Newcastle fan will tell you, we'd rather have games like that - even if we're on the loosing side. Football at its best. Fowler and McManaman were a force to be reckoned with back then, so creds to you
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Watched both of those - excellent excellent games! 2 years in a row...what are the chances?!

I think any real Newcastle fan will tell you, we'd rather have games like that - even if we're on the loosing side. Football at its best. Fowler and McManaman were a force to be reckoned with back then, so creds to you
        and don't forget Collymore... he played an great game, and his partnership woth Folwer was second to Sutton & Shearer.

Comment

1 Chavs
          2 Pool
          3 Man U
          4 Spurs
          5 Everton
          6 Arsenal
          Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post

How anyone thinks Liverpool will get into the top two is beyond me. Gerrard will have to do it on his own again, and they now seem to be managed by Comic Book Guy!

Chelsea
          Man Utd
          Gerrard FC
          Arsenal

I went for the Russians also...

Comment

Well when I put my location as "GeordieLand" what would you expect?!!

Where you fom like? Oh no...your massive Q's aren't in honour of Quinny are they?
            I assumed that a true Geordie would never put money on Sunderland to win anything!!

Although I do have a certain respect for Mr Quinn (in terms of donating his testimonial money to charity, rather than just pocketing it), I am not a Sunderland fan by any means.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Comic Book Guy!
              Max from Phoenix Nights / Max and Paddy
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Max from Phoenix Nights / Max and Paddy

but that's enought taking the michael out of rafa.... The guy rules

Comment

I went for the Russians also...
                  Apologies. It's their turn, isn't it.
                  Last edited by wendigo100; 14 August 2007, 10:07.

Comment

love em or hate em, they take some beating.. lamps, terry, essien, drogba and cech are titans of world order..

i ain't writing liverpool off this year, no chance.. not whlle rafa is at the healm anyway.. give this man time, he will bring home the title - he is world class.

Comment

I would definately settle for that!!!

Although, I have put a bet on Sunderland to win their first 5 games...£50 @ 500/1.

I suppose I could have set fire to my money, but it wouldn't have lasted as long.
                      What if I'm planning to invest my £25,000 winnings in NUFC shares?
                      Oh well - it lasted 180 minutes, so probably 90 minutes more than originally expected!!

If only it was that they would go unbeaten for five matches...
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X