• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss
    They should be heavily fined for all the litter they produce
    Yes, but the resulting costs would be passed onto the benefit-claiming customers, the income of whom is paid for by us taxpayers.

Therefore, we would indirectly pay the fine imposed by the Government for Mcdonalds littering our streets.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
      McDonalds Spicy Veggie Deli Sandwich - £1.99 on Tuesdays.
      Don't fancy it - but I did succumb to KFC yesterday lunch time.

I regressed back to student days - sat at KFC and read Viz.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        They should be heavily fined for all the litter they produce
        Ah! I take it you've never been to McD's in the evening, then. They sweep the pavement in front of, and adjacent to, the stores. And round the back. Having been a Johnny No-Stars myself, many moons ago, I speak from experience.

Anyway, they don't produce the litter - they produce packaging. It's the tw@tties that drop the packaging that transform it into litter. McD's have bins strewn around their stores, and sponsor Public bins, too.

So there!

Comment

Chilli Nachos & cider, mmmmm sweeeeeeettttt

Comment

Originally posted by Colemanisor
            Chilli Nachos & cider, mmmmm sweeeeeeettttt
            Colemanisor - I respect and thank you for the jokes you put in Light Relief but I will say one thing to you here :-

McDonald's Sweet Chilli Chicken, £1.99 on Mondays and Thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af
              Ah! I take it you've never been to McD's in the evening, then. They sweep the pavement in front of, and adjacent to, the stores. And round the back. Having been a Johnny No-Stars myself, many moons ago, I speak from experience.

Anyway, they don't produce the litter - they produce packaging. It's the tw@tties that drop the packaging that transform it into litter. McD's have bins strewn around their stores, and sponsor Public bins, too.

So there!
              OK, so that's a five metre radius from the "restaurant" covered. What about the mile wide radius around each "restaurant" that ends up covered in McD's garbage? The food is overpackaged by the way.

Besides, you could put a bin around every street corner, and there would still be McD's garbage strewn across the landscape. The majority of McD's clientel care not about the quality of our environment - they care about where the next can of Stella and packet of cigs is coming from.

So there!

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
                McDonalds Spicy Veggie Deli Sandwich - £1.99 on Tuesdays.
                Gonna get me one of those for lunch. Yum!

Comment

Can't stand Rons, too plasticy, much prefer BK if I have to go down that route.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

I like a sandwich

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
                      McD's is food for the underclass. Which is why areas populated by the underclass are also populated by numerous McD's outlets. Not to mention the resulting litter problem.
                      And the obese population waddling around like ducks.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X