• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's MF?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    My gawd, this site has gone downhill. Same old, same old.

Pop in once a month and only this thread is minorly interesting.

Off to Paris now. Tatty bye.

tadaaaa!

Comment

Old timer? Not me, I am in my second childhood. Unless summit interesting comes up finished with the contract lark.

Dunno, nowt against bees, fine hard working little creatures I daresay but I much prefer waspies. Did I mention they like jam???
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well, have a wander past the school with your jam and see whether you attract something other than wasps.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          He normally logs in once a month to tell us all how much this site has gone downhill.

He's due a visit pretty soon actually, so get ready with the crappy threads everyone
          Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
          X